Triple M with the unholy punctuation title, why haven't you added my website to your favorites list? I have been working on a number of sexy projects lately and none of them are linked. I feel so linkless...
try my new venture www.LEGENDmag.net for which I am the creative director! (and my little side project LEGENDmag TV featuring your's truly! http://legendmag.net/thelegendonline/2008/05/09/branded-a-must-see-event/)
2 comments:
Triple M with the unholy punctuation title, why haven't you added my website to your favorites list? I have been working on a number of sexy projects lately and none of them are linked. I feel so linkless...
try my new venture www.LEGENDmag.net for which I am the creative director! (and my little side project LEGENDmag TV featuring your's truly! http://legendmag.net/thelegendonline/2008/05/09/branded-a-must-see-event/)
...but i digress!
at one point i got all these different references for legend mag and had NO idea why...
now it makes sense. and i will try to avoid at all costs.
this is a non-solicit zone unless it is explicitly for all things UNHOLY.
Post a Comment