im at work on a saturday and it sucks.
at least its not sunny and warm out, so that all you lucky bastards who DONT have to be at work right cant COMPLETELY enjoy the day.
in honor of my saturday sucking the following is a list of all things suck...
-having to work sunday too
-chapped lips
-being the janitor who comes in saturday nights after a shitstorm of work during the day... do you like how i related janitors and shitstorms?
-dry skin right after a zit has healed (because you know you picked it), where you cant pick it off, but trying to conceal it with foundation only makes it more noticable
-trying to compete on a dancing show with one leg and having to wear those god awful lycra pants with hideous bellbottoms
-papercuts
-tuesday morning hangovers. at least you got to make up for saturday
-how blogger keeps trying to automatically log me in with my gmail account.
-getting almost sone with the saturday workday only to realize you have to reprint the 4 copies of the 122 page book and rebind them... nuts.
alright, im over this post. ive been here too long.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
and when the said zit is over, you are still convinced that there is still something there, almost to a compusive point?
is that just me?
DUDE! I was supposed to work this weekend too, but I 110% completely flaked. Not only did I NOT work like I was supposed to, but I also didn't care that I wasn't working and didn't feel bad about it.
Then again the last part (and quite possibly the first part) had more to do with the amount of alcohol consumed.
Spank.
Post a Comment