billy burned me a mountain goats cd a long time ago that i listen to religiously. but i still dont know which tracks are which... i know grendels mother is #4 though.
so tonight i started with that.
then i wanted to hear no children. boom. first try.
then i clicked #17. i have no idea what the song is called but its the "never going back to cincinnati" song. its exactly the song i was looking for and everything seems to be right with the world tonight.
(which instantly leads me to believe i'll die in my sleep because ive heard things always go perfectly before you die.)
but im going to bed happy...
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Are you still alive?
#17 is called "Commandante" by the by.
things and stuff and stuff and things.
things and stuff and stuff and things.
I really didn't mean to post a duplicate entry, but as long as I am at it, I just have to say stuff and things and things and stuff and stuff and stuff.
Stuff.
i am alive. barely though.
I want to hear that song about "never going back to cincinnati."
see billys comment for the name of the song.
i recommend it.
I think of you everytime I hear that song..
OKAY FINE!! I AM SORRY FOR POSTING MY THINGS AND STUFF ON YOUR PAGE, DAMNIT! GET OFF MY CASE ALREADY!
Ps. I am glad you are alive, Mandy.
Post a Comment