its bizarre to me that the holiday season is pretty much over. it kind of came and went without much ado.
my parents came in on wednesday. jason left on thursday.
since then we went to see a christmas carol, had some people over for christmas eve and more over for christmas dinner. all the in between times have been spent watching tv. one movie ends and somehow we find another one... even if we already watched it two days prior. we have also spent a lot of time napping.
i have to wait to open the rest of my gifts. jason gets back tomorrow and we decided to celebrate christmas then. so gift wise the season was pretty light. i did manage to score myself a gravy boat and two almost-matching plates because my mom thought our guests would need them on christmas day. im returning them. im just not quite the gravy boat type, despite what people might be saying behind my back.
im bored. i could go on and on and on because at this point there isnt anything to do in the house. but im also bored writing this. i just keep going because i like to type. it makes me feel smart.
merry christmas yall.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
weird that you typed we but that through the whole post I though you were talking about yourself. I know you mentioned your Mom in the beginning, but I remember talking or reading somewhere that B+B_R came over sans parents. Well they are parents, but you know what I mean.
Sad Jason left for the snuggliest holiday of the year. Did I just say that? But it is true. We had to turn the A/C on in the house here to make it seasonal. It was beach weather outside. But fortunately, the concrete and marble take kindly to freezing cold air and obliged our desires.
Why is it that I post better blog entries on your comments section then I ever did on my own blog. I should start a blog of just my blog comments. With links back to the original blogs. Chalk that up to yet another awesome idea I had which will never be implemented.
I am still working on my new year promise... what do you call those? Oh resolution. Yeah... it will probably have something to do with blogging. Or sweaters.
Gravy is delicious, BTW.
YOu know what I espeically hate about the holidays? TV is crap. All the awesome TV serieses go off the air in favor of My Merry Holiday Grinch Animated pooptacular. OK I GET IT... it is Christmas... now put Lost back on so I can find out what is happening with Jack and Kate.
Hmph.
Well I think I just typed myself into a corner, so I will end on that note. Have a Merry New Year and make sure to resolve something delicious!!
i think typing makes you feel smart too kc!
and the grinch is grinchy-licious. comments like that make me feel like we werent meant to be...
sigh.
Oh? I feel as if I offended you (eek!). My wife is decidedly addicted to xMas programs and our TiVo is chalk full of them. So I did not mean anything against you for the TV comment... just that I want to get back to my regularly scheduled Pimp My Ride programming, instead of re-runs.
As for typing, I think I just like combining words. And if they happen to be funny when they are done being typed, it is just that much more of a bonus.
Plus, for some reason from the day I first found this bloggy blogg, I have thoroughly enjoyed your often hilariously written words, and then force me to respond in turn. Well... less often hilarious responces, as much as just words combined in a hopeful manner.
I know it doesn't make sense... just wait until you meet me and it will all be understood. Ask Beth.
kc! i am only offended at the thought that you might think you can offend me by commenting on your general disdain for christmas programming.
and i thought you KNEW me.
Ahem. Let's clarify... I don't disdain Christmas programming... far from it... I love those little magical claymation works of art. I hate that my favorite serial TV shows are booted from the airwaves during this time.
No worries... regular programming should resume shortly. And if I had a witty comeback to your response, then it would go here.
Post a Comment