Wednesday, November 29, 2006

me=lucky

i met a new baby today...
neener neener neener

im just sayin, IT'S c-u-t-e.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you seriously suck...

Anonymous said...

boy? girl? name? weight? phonecam? -chuck (too lazy to login)

mandy said...

i will not divulge any more. only hold it over your heads that i saw them.

ITS super cute. IT looks like a perfect mix of the both of them. and they both look really natural holding IT.

muahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow... !! I am in awe... and while I completely know that you are doing the best thing by not divulging any information, it doesn't reduce the amount of suckage of having to wait. :)

And by you saying IT so profoundly, I can only guess that the baby is a hermaphrodite!! Sweeeet... best of both worlds!

mandy said...

me and my high morals

Unknown said...

so you went there and you didn't take a picture? all those puerto rican cat pictures and not one of the babe? sheesh.

mandy said...

oh i have a picture...

Anonymous said...

He's here!!!

http://billyscleanplate.blogspot.com/2006/11/hey-riley.html