heh. you said b.m.and to clarify, i was just trying to figure out the name of the stuffed animal. that is my confused look, not my disgusted look...thanks friends! now i shall steal the pics.
The last pic makes me think that she's swinging her arm and saying, "aw shucks!"I love these!
I checked Ariana's blog to see if she had any additional pics but then I remembered she wasn't at the shower.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
heh. you said b.m.
and to clarify, i was just trying to figure out the name of the stuffed animal. that is my confused look, not my disgusted look...
thanks friends! now i shall steal the pics.
The last pic makes me think that she's swinging her arm and saying, "aw shucks!"
I love these!
I checked Ariana's blog to see if she had any additional pics but then I remembered she wasn't at the shower.
I checked Ariana's blog to see if she had any additional pics but then I remembered she wasn't at the shower.
Post a Comment