Wednesday, May 05, 2010

things i need/want to spend money on in the near future...







at least one new pair of jeans


















a new set of tires















padded cycling pants

















omg, this CUUUUTE bathing suit
















yoga classes

7 comments:

Jamie said...

please don't buy that man

Ariana said...

I like the man. I condone buying him. Can I start a list of things Luke needs to buy you? ;-)

Jamie said...

If you buy the man, be prepared for scary rounds 3, 4, 5, etc. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night b/c of a noise and finding this half naked creepy guy twisted in some bizarro pretzel form at the foot of your bed. Just sayin'... it's your choice... Plus look at his shifty eyes. I wouldn't trust those.

Ariana said...

I don't think his yoganess would be noisy. I bet you'd sleep right through it. In fact, I bet he'd make a great watch-yogi, so he can stealthily fend off any intruders, thereby ensuring a calmer sleep for you. I rest my case.

Jamie said...

I don't think yogacreep would be the source of the noise. It would probably be some mechanical noise or gunshot, you know - the usual. Then when Mandy goes to play solitaire on her iphone to pass the time, she'll look up and see this guy putting body parts where they don't belong, ie. foot in armpit. This will cause even more alarm so she might as well have two babies already. I've asked Kara to chime in.

kj said...

huh? mandy has a blog? thanks, mandy, thanks. although i can't be too fake mean b/c i need you to bring in my recycling bin. maybe.

kj said...

p.s. i'm with jamus. that guy is creepy-wrong. now if it was tony little or billy blanks... that is a diff story. tony little and billy blanks (is that his name?) would be able to fend off intruders (or pretend mice) much better.