the running tally so far (corrected):
10!
12!
5 adorable babies already born in 2010 - to people I know of course
5 7 little guys (or gals) more due to be born before the new year
the timing of announcements brings us into september of this year, so we still have 3 more solid months to bump that total up!
i will not be participating in the 20baby10 shenanigans, but i highly recommend all of you do!
Monday, March 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm sitting this year out too. Maybe Ariana will give you an October.
I have 6 babies on my 2010 radar. 10 is impressive!
Jamus! I do not need another little voice pushing for this. Mandy's "little" voice is big enough, thank you. Certainly no October baby for us. Mandy, how's that wedding planning going? ;-)
When the number rose from 10 to 12, I just assumed Ariana had twins on the horizon. I will continue assuming this.
I'm commenting to thwart any assumptions.
I'm definitely out, but have to say, I'm loving it too! I'm only at 8, but it is only March.
PS- I think both Ariana and Jamus need to get to work. :)
Jamus, we can stop bickering amongst ourselves and now focus our thwarting on Savy. ;-)
Post a Comment